By Roger J. Lister
Read or Download Annotated Bibliography of Corporate Finance PDF
Best finance books
Each investor, scholar of finance and player within the mutual fund must learn this ebook The Fund info how mutual money are advertised, regulated, and invested in shares and bonds. The e-book additionally describes the serious elements had to decide on a particular fund in your funding or retirement plan, together with what to seem for while examining prospectuses, shareholder reviews and 3rd celebration reports.
Spezialisten aus den unterschiedlichen Bereichen rund um die Immobilie vermitteln dem Anleger das notwendige Faktenwissen hinsichtlich der Finanzierung, der Bewertung und der Wertentwicklung von Immobilien. Im Fokus stehen Direktanlagen - selbstgenutzes Wohneigentum, Ferienimmobilie, Seniorenimmobilie, Auslandsimmobilie, Mehrfamilienhäuser, denkmalgeschützte Immobilien - sowie indirekte Anlagen - offene und geschlossene Immobilienfonds und Immobilienaktien.
Content material: bankruptcy 1 Use of worth? at? danger (VaR) innovations for Solvency II, Basel II and III (pages 1–16): Marine Habart? Corlosquet, Jacques Janssen and Raimondo MancaChapter 2 Classical price? at? probability (VaR) equipment (pages 17–34): Marine Habart? Corlosquet, Jacques Janssen and Raimondo MancaChapter three VaR Extensions from Gaussian Finance to Non?
Lessen or hinder threat failure losses with new and rising applied sciences Rogues of Wall road analyzes the new possibility disasters and error that experience crushed Wall highway for the earlier decade. Written by way of a veteran chance, compliance, and governance expert, this e-book is helping financial institution leaders and specialists determine the instruments they should successfully deal with operational possibility.
- Life in the Financial Markets: How They Really Work And Why They Matter To You
- An Introduction to Forex Trading: A Guide for Beginners
- Technical Analysis: The Complete Resource for Financial Market Technicians (2nd Edition)
- The Charles Schwab Guide to Finances After Fifty: Answers to Your Most Important Money Questions
- Investing 101: From Stocks and Bonds to ETFs and IPOs, an Essential Primer on Building a Profitable Portfolio
- Catching the Wolf of Wall Street: More Incredible True Stories of Fortunes, Schemes, Parties, and Prison
Additional info for Annotated Bibliography of Corporate Finance
134. Donaldson, Gordon 'Financial management in an affluent society', Financial executive, Vol. 35, No. 4, April 1967, pp. 52-60; reprinted in 24. Argues that United States corporations are experiencing a long-term decline in the relative importance of financial resources as a factor in management decisions and a consequent decline in the importance attached to the financial viewpoint in top management circles. 135. Donaldson, Gordon 'Strategic hurdle rates for capital investment', Harvard business review, Vol.
96, Part I, 1951, pp. 11-25; 'Discussion', pp. 25-34. Reports a study of the Actuaries Index of Industrial Share Prices for the period 1928-1938 and of other economic series. Findings suggest that the random changes from one term to the next are so large as to swamp any systematic effect which may be present. Analysis of stock exchange movements reveals little serial correlation within series and little lag correlation between series. 210. King, Benjamin F. 'Market and industry factors in stock price behavior', The Journal of business, Vol.
118. Choi, Frederick D. S. 'Financial disclosure in relation to a firm's capital costs', Accounting and business research, Vol. 3, No. 12, Autumn 1973, pp. 282-292. Explores the relationship between improved corporate financial disclosure and efficient capital markets by studying the effect of improved disclosure on a firm's capital costs. 119. Conrad, Gordon R. and Plotkin, Irving H. 'Risk;return: US industry pattern', Harvard business review, Vol. 46, No. 2, March-April 1968, pp. 90-99. Reports industry risk/return patterns based respectively on book and market values.