Roasted Pork Tenderloin
|Asparagus accompanied by golden pecans sautéed and tossed to perfection in a butter sauce.|
- Prep Time: 10mins
- Cook Time: 25-30mins
- Equipment needed: 10-inch skillet
- 1 pound Asparagus spears.
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt.
- ½ cup olive oil.
- ¼ cup pecans.
- Break off the tough ends of asparagus stalks where they snap easily. Discard ends.
- Heat skillet on medium high, add olive oil, pecans and asparagus spears to skillet.
- Simmer in skillet until asparagus spears are tender
- Sprinkle asparagus spears with kosher salt